Dickies women's slim straight work pant - Extra Fine Quality

Dickies women's slim straight work pant: Duck Double Front Carpenter Pant Color: Rinsed Brown Duck 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex Imported Button closure Machine Wash Sits at waist; slim fit; straight legContour waistband with stretch interlining prevents gapping in the back Utility pockets and hammer loop Made from 9.8 oz. Brushed duck and featuring reinforced double needle stitching.

Are the pockets deep enough to hold things or are they typical lady-pant for decoration only shallow
The back and side pockets are very ample. Front pockets are larger than the typical lady-pant version. These pants have a great fit. Are these the truly thick duck canvas like men's pants? I'm getting tired of buying duck workpants that are so much thinner than men's The garment is 9.8 OZ. Brushed Duck, 98% Cotton/2% Spandex.
Thank you for contacting Dickies women's slim straight work pant. I got these through prime wardrobe. they fit perfect around the waste, but are way too long. i am 5'1", is there a "short" option Not that I know of. If you like them enough, perhaps get them hemmed? Mine have been holding up really well, just wish the pockets were bigger
Are these really stretchy? Do they fit true to size
They are not stretchy like jeggings or anything like that. They have an extra 5-8% give, I’d say. They do get tighter after a wash, and then get looser after extended wear (especially if worn an additional day). Hope this helps.
                                                               
Dickies women's slim straight work pant
Advertizing

Rinsed Moss Green Women's Slim Work Pants

Love these pants. I work in a garage storeroom and need pants that hold up better then jeans. Tried carhartt but just couldn’t get the right fit. These are perfect. I am usually an 8 in American Eagle and took a 6 in this. I’ve worn them all day and they def loosened up, but not to the point where they are falling off. If I wanted a more snug fit I could probably do a 4. The rise is perfect, a little higher then low rise for me since I have a short torso. Length is good at my 5’3” height. I did cut the leg opening to fit over boots better. Only reason I gave 4 not 5 stars is I have only worn them once so far. So I can’t say how they hold up over time. At the price tho of $31, even if I get a good 6 months out of them it will be worth it
  • Amazing product
  • These pants run big!
  • I got a 6 (my normal size)
  • Should have got a 4.
  • I attached pictures of how low the pants want to sit on my hips.
  • The next photo shows were I want them to sit and the amount of extra room there is.
  • I definitely love the scratch and fabric quality so far.
  • I'll buy a belt and make them work.
  • I apologize for the belly showing but figured this will help someone.
  • good and fantastic
So far, so good. I'm in between an 8 and a 10 so I ordered both. The 10s were gigantic and even the 8s are big. I probably could have gone down to a 6, but I washed these once and they shrank a little, maybe more next time as they're like 97% cotton. Even though they're big, with a belt they hold up comfortably and don't get the chafe-y, baggy crotch you get with some pants. They are also wide leg and very long. I cuffed them, but I'll probably have to hem them so the cuffs don't get full of sand. That being said, they're still GREAT solid, sturdy work pants. They're nice and thick duck with a double front and just enough stretch to be comfy. It's so hard to find quality work wear for women, so I would definitely recommend these pants and would buy them again, but in a smaller size. For reference, I'm 5'7", 145 lbs.
Best heavy duty pants First I will say that these Dickies women's slim straight work pant are some of the best heavy duty pants I’ve purchased, ever. They are heavy, thick, and most important for Dickies women's slim straight work pant, real pockets! These pants are not messing around in fact the one issue you might have is just finding the right fit.
                                                                  
Dickies women's slim straight work pant
Advertizing

Why you ask: Well if you are vertically challenged such as myself, you may be saddened to know that these do not have a petite option. And since they are so thick hemming is a pain in the keester, but don’t give up hope.

As others have indicated these run big and they are not lying. I tried using the advise, I double checked with the manufacturers size chart, yet I was foiled! I bought a 36 inch waist and ended up getting a pair of pants I could swim in.

LOVE these!!!! Size down

LOVE these Dickies women's slim straight work pant! Exactly what I was looking for and the fit is perfect! I usually take a size 6 but I followed other reviewers advice and sized down to a 4. I’m so glad I did! The waist is perfect! The quality is excellent!!!! Please bring more colours! I would have bought the green in a heartbeat but they are sold out in the 4

Lovely Dickies

Comfy from the moment I put them on. I find them a little big but that is good for work when you are constantly bending an moving around. Definitely need to wear a belt.
Its hard to find dickies womens work pants. These are awesome and for the price you get a deal.
They were too long but i just heamed them and they work great.
I ordered a size up and the fit great just need a belt.
these pants are awesome
 they fit a little big but i am super skinny and dont fit in most Dickies women's slim straight work pant, but these are great for what im doing at work.

Good work pants

Good work pants, but size 4 fits way too big. My size 4 Carhartt's fit as expected, but these ones need a belt, otherwise they easily slide down to my knees. I still like them though.

Amazing pants

Its hard to find Dickies women's slim straight work pant. These are awesome and for the price you get a deal.
They were too long but i just heamed them and they work great.
I ordered a size up and the fit great just need a belt.( Learn more )

                                                                                                       

Comments