Women's work pants | Dickies Great Choice | Love these for work Pant

Women's work pants Dickies

There I was on my wife's amazon account. Decided to look for some Dickies women work pants. I have seen these. I asked for what reason can't men's jeans have stretch in them at 3%. I got sort of frantic. "Nectar, I am requesting ladies' Women's work pants, what size should I get? She answers "I wear a size 12". I stated, "No, for me!" She had me give hers a shot and they were excessively little. She informed me to go with a size 16. (36" midriff.) Just got them, gave them a shot and they are the most agreeable jeans I ever have worn! I got the long at 6'2". Presently I blended between being frantic for attire organizations not making pants like this for men! No droopy groin, no thigh rub any longer. A major  WTF! In any case, expresses gratitude toward Dickies I presume.

Advertising


Was worn out on my droopy crotchet men's work pants. Bought these for an expert loosened up work air. I'm 5'9, 150 lbs. For the most part wear a size 6, however, evaluated so pants wouldn't fit excessively close. Size 10T. Length is great for tall women. Pants look good and they feel even better. I know how difficult it can be to buy pants online. All my life has been super skinny but hello the mid-'40s and some medication I have to take when I went to put on cold weather pants nothing fit ugh. So I ordered these since sometimes the world requires more than yoga pants. I have always found dickies to be of great quality. So! I'm a little shy of 5'4 and about 130 lbs. They fit and the length for my tallness can take a heel or a level. They were a little snug (pockets popped a bit) but that's not the pants fault! Walk Carrie...keep strolling :) There was no hole on the abdomen and they have some stretch so they are pardoning. They are agreeable. I haven't washed them yet but until I shed a couple more pounds I might wash in cold and dry low since they have a lot of cottons. I bought 4 short.

Great Choice

when I first bought these and the biggest complaint was the pockets. I can say I am a plus-size woman and these pants fit wonderfully. Presently they do run little so for me I ordinarily wear a size 22 I got the 24s. I wear them for work and I wear them out I lovework dress pants women's the pockets were no problem to be the length, however, is a little long but it's okay because I am a taller person and when I walk I don't like my pants to lift up above my socks so the length is okay to me I will definitely be purchasing more of these.

Advertising

Great Pants

Love it love it love it! I'm 6'3 and 330lbs, the 22R fit me perfectly! They have a good amount of stretch to them and don't just hang off the sides towards the bottom, they stay as pictured. I do security in these and will be buying many more soon.

Love these for work-flattering

I like these. They’re cargo pants, therefore there is no stretch. Choose your size wisely. I am 155lbs 32" midsection 42" hip, so I requested size 12. Normally I wear size 10, but it was advised by other reviewers to order up a size. Good advice. Loose ish fit through the legs, fitting on the hip/butt, and marginally gapey through the abdomen, yet by and large solid match for work. I am 5'3", short legs, and in spite of the fact that I requested a short, they were still somewhat long and loose at the base. Threw them in the wash/dry and they shrunk a bit to my liking. Overall, satisfied with these pants. They are flattering but also work appropriately. If you do a lot of bending at work, these may not be for you as they’re a little tight on the butt, however, I guess this varies depending on body type.

Advertising

Fits as Expected

100% cotton as labeled. As you can see from the pictures I put them on as soon as I unboxed them - stickers, hilarious middle creases, and all. (creases came out with a spritz of water and a tumble in the dryer.)

I frequently fluctuate from a 2 to a 6, so I got a size 4. It fits as expected. The inseam said it was 34 and mine is 32, so I knew they would run longer, but I'm only buying these for some heavy-duty work, so rolling them is good enough for me (but Dickies brand is worth tailoring if need be in my opinion- they have always been exceptional quality.) They are comfortable, thick, and don't feel as if they will stretch in funky ways.

Fashion-wise, they look worse in the photos. They actually look fine in person. Also, I like the little detailing of the 1 belt loop is a strap and the little red threading detail on the right back pocket above the logo. They have cool red threading on the inside as well, not that that makes a difference. It's nice that the back pockets have snap closures too. Side pockets have Velcro closures.) If I don't irreparably damage them while working, I would certainly wear them in public. (Looks like a good start to a Kim Possible Halloween costume too.

Advertissing

Fou your information

I figured I would compose an audit since I realize how troublesome it very well may be to purchase pants on the web. I, for my entire life, have been overly thin however hi mid 40's and some medicine I need to take when I went to get into chilly climate pants, nothing fit ugh. So I requested these since some of the time the world requires more than yoga pants. I have always found dickies to be of great quality. So! I'm somewhat short of 5'4 and around 130 lbs. They fit and the length for my stature can take a heel or a level. They were somewhat cozy (pockets popped a piece) however that is not the jeans flaw! Walk Carrie.keep strolling There was no hole on the abdomen and they have some stretch so they are pardoning. They are comfortable. I haven't washed them yet but until I shed a couple more pounds I might wash in cold and dry low since they have a lot of cottons. I bought 4 short.


Dickies Women's Relaxed Fit Straight work cargo pents 

The best decision about Amazon Color: Dyed black Color: Dyed black 100% cotton
Machine wash If anyone wants Comfortable straight dickies women  work  pents leg boards with 7.2 ounces, located just below the waist Belwood luggage pockets wth hook and loop closureMulti-purpose side pockets and rear flap pockets with instant closure
Soft 100% cotton 100% cotton, peach and laundry detergent, signature inner layer and duck details 32 Inch Foot Tip: For accuracy, measure yourself from your underwear. Give all measurements in inches If your measurement is between sizes, order in bulk.

Advertissing

Extraordinary  pruducts

What is this insulator for size 8? I'm 5'8 "and like the long one but it's not 'm sure the name is 31, they need to match. I'm 5'8 1/2 and I'm been in love with Dixie for a long time!
I'm a racing officer, so I like to put things I need in my pocket. I think they would be great for MMT. In terms of size, I weigh 5'4 and 145 lbs. I ordered 12 sizes and they are a bit bulky. So I feel the size is huge. They are tall for me too, so the length should be good for you. I think this helps.

What is the weight of the fabric? I hope I still have long dickies women work pents  to protect me from dying from the heat of the afternoon while working in this summer work.
They are all cotton, so even though they are heavy, they do not trap heat like an elongating material. Also, because the legs are wide, they allow my legs to breathe. I bought them because I live in Florida, but I can not talk about this problem because I do not work outside.
Is this pair good for Emmet? I am 5'7 and 125 lbs and what would be the best size? Thank you!

Get the most out of this product fashion tend pents.his is what I am looking for. I hate carrying wallets and I like to keep my wallet and keys on my person. But I hate that if women have such a milky pocket in their pants they have nothing. They fit very well and will definitely last a long time. For reference, I'm about 135 pounds 5'6 .

I like this. They are not long because of the pants. Choose your size wisely. I have a 155lbs 32 "waist 42" hip, so I ordered a size 12. I usually wear a size 10, but other reviewers advised me to change the size. Good advice. Fits over comfortable legs, fits snugly around the hips / buttocks and slightly across the hips, but overall well-suited for work. I had short legs, and although I ordered shorts, they were long and short. I threw them away to wash / dry and they shrunk a bit to my liking. Overall, I am satisfied with these pants. They are ridiculed but they do the right thing. If you do a lot of distortions at work, this may not be for you, as they are a bit tight on the butt, however it depends on the body type.
                                               
women pents
Advertizing

Looking Awesome

I ordered the black,blue, and green. They shipped and were received quickly. They are a durable material and really comfortable. I have a curvy figure so the waist is a little big. I'm hoping after a wash they'll shrink a hair. Each color fits a wee bit differently for some reason? The difference is not enough to return or worry about. I really like these pants and the price point was perfect.

These are the  best cargo pants  I've been looking for for years! I love them. I have long legs and typically most "regular" sizes are too short for me, but these were perfect in length; just touched the floor barefoot. It says the're pre-washed so I don't think they'll shrink up like some pants do after the first wash. Glad I did; they fit well but feel snug since there is no spandex in them (which is actually a good thing because I hate that all jeans now have spandex and don't hold my belly fat in LOL). The cargo pockets are a good size and there's a little wallet or cellphone pocket above the cargo pocket that is fairly deep. Overall a good product, but just be warned that you might want to size up.

advertissing


Best Dikies women's 100% cotton as labeled. As you can see from the pictures I put them on as soon as I unboxed them - stickers, hilarious middle creases and all... (creases came out with a spritz of water and a tumble in the dryer.)
I frequently fluctuate from a 2 to a 6, so I got a size 4... it fits as expected. The inseam said it was 34 and mine is 32, so I knew they would run longer, but I'm only buying these for some heavy duty work, so rolling them is good enough for me (but Dickies brand is worth tailoring if need be in my opinion- they have always been exceptional quality.) They are comfortable, thick, and don't feel as if they will stretch in funky ways.

Advertissing

Fashion-wise

fashion-wise they look osam in the photos. They actually look fine in person. Also, I like the little detailing of the 1 belt loop being a strap and the little red threading detail on the right back pocket above the logo. They have cool red threading on the inside as well, not that that makes a difference. It's nice that the back pockets have snap closures too. - EDIT: side pockets have Velcro closures.) If I don't irreparably damage them while working, I would certainly wear them in public. (Looks like a good start to a Kim Possible halloween costume too).( Learn More ) Dickies women Amazing work & Material pants.....

                                                                       





Comments