They're the perfect | Amazon Dickies | for kneeling bending and getting

These wrinkle & fade resistant cotton/poly twill blend feature an extra layer of fabric reinforcement at the knees so they don't wear thin & blow out. They're the perfect pant for kneeling, bending and getting in and out of trucks.Dickies Men's Loose Fit Double Knee Work Pant.

STURDY FUNCTIONALITY: These feature a sturdy metal hook-&-eye waist closure, signature tunnel belt loops for extra support, side seam front pockets & back welt pockets for a flap-free contour, plus an easy_access multi_use pocket on the right leg.

QUALITY :Our are made with quality comfort & value in mind. Our workwear products have distinctive designs with attention to detail on every garment. including easy care wrinkle resistant fabrics  roomy pockets & sturdy zippers & buttons
Trusted: The worlds leading performance workwear brand. has been making quality workwear & apparel since 1922. All clothing offers superior craftsmanship And unmatched value to deliver classic style & long_lasting comfort every day.


We make jeans, outerwear, school And work uniforms sports shirts kids wear hats socks underwear boots gloves belts eyewear backpacks bags / much more.

loose fit double knee

I have been wearing these for about 15 years not just but these exact . The loose fit double knee with multi use pocket and fat belt loops. I am finally retiring a pair that I have had for Ten 10 years In fact Im not even retiring them I'm just not wearing them in public any more due to all the holes and tears. I haven't changed pant size since high school so I can literally wear clothes down to the threads. 
Plus I'm a cheap skate and don't like to spend money on clothes.
These aren't like other . Like the ones you find at stores like, say Wal-Mart. They may be labeled the same, but they aren't. That's not to say you can't buy these at stores, just be careful. There are cheap versions of these that are labeled the same, but in fact are of a much lower quality. These are thicker, heavier duty, more comfortable, better fit, and longer lasting. You can tell the difference easily if you look. These have a wider belt loop than the cheap ones, These feel a bit thicker, and they say "loose fit" on the inside of the waist band.

Expected

For me the fit is as expected. Of course I've been wearing these so long, I don't need to try them on before buying. They are relaxed fit. If you normally wear say a 31" waist regular, this will be loose and will require a belt (or sagging - to each his own). They are not so baggy to be obnoxious. They are the prefect "looseness". Also the bottom of the legs is not like other , or other, generally speaking. 

They really don't taper at all, so they cover the shoe nicely. I wear a 10.5 shoe, and with bare feet, I can bend my toes up and fit my foot inside the bottom of the pant leg (straight across). I like this feature, because I can wear my work boots, and have the pant legs cover up most of the boot, keeping them cleaner.

The really hold up well, even in working environments, wearing them every day. They hold up to just about everything except fire. Fire will put holes in them quickly. Chemicals and stains are for the most part no match for these. They will stain of course, with the right substance, and without proper washing techniques. 

No big deal, to be expected. Fabric softener will drastically reduce the life of your. I don't use it for this reason. i like my a "little stiff". They come stiff as a board but after one wash, they are good for me.
I guess that's it. Great long lasting that look and fit better than any other...in my opinion.

When they arrived,they were way too small. Had my skinny ass put on weight? After comparing to other decided they were a little small for 32"waist.
Amazon returns them no prob because they rock. Suck it up and go to Wal-Mart to buy 34" waist loose fit. 

They are yhuge I didn't try them on at the store i figured they were one size larger than what was previously determined to be a little too small . does not accept the return because they suck and i am apparently supported to keep track of some tiny piece of tissue paper if i ever wisk to make a return.
...Anyways, needs to get their stuff together. Make sure the children in pakistan are using the same measuring standard as the ones in Guatemala.

My favorite work pant

Breathes nicely. Wears well. Washes up nicely, retaining color. Doesn't harbor funky smells. Quality zipper/hardware. Cut correctly (see below) The Flattering Women flat front looks Dresses sharp wherever - work takes atoz..

 You can order 10 pairs of 34 x 32 and you may receive 3-4 countries of origin. Each country has a different idea of what size 34 means . Meaning the Mexican made pair will fit correctly but the Honduras pair will be too tight. If you get the Nicaragua made, they may be too big. Sizing is all over the map/place. There needs to be MUCH tighter quality control.

I've been purchasing for years (perhaps decades.)
However, my preferred pant ( 2112272NV ) does not come in my (sadly) new size of 44" waist...so I chose these.

These are *NOT* the Heavy Duty Quality I have expected from for years.
They do *NOT* have the riveted button closure at the waist I have come to expect. They have a pansy-a$$ skirt-hook closure.
They are also *NOT* "Loose-fit" as they advertise...unless "Loose-Fit" means "Buy 1-2 sizes larger if you want them to fit loosely."

Comments