Dickies 90% Polyester Short Hook and Loop closure amazon - Machine Wash

Dickies 90% Polyester Short Hook and Loop closure amazon with quick dry and moisture wicking properties Bi-stretch fabric for comfort and mobility. Convenient pocket on right leg and hidden back pockets all with hook and loop closure❤ Mesh pocket bags for ventilation and drainage in a variety of elements. Reinforced double needle stitching for added durability.

Dickies Comfortable Shorts from amazon

I bought these shorts for work in mail delivery until I can get my uniforms. I’m outside in Texas in the heat walking bending lifting and climbing in and out of a mail truck all day long ☝ The shorts have been extremely comfortable (I do wear a pair of bicycle Dickies 90% Polyester Short Hook and Loop closure amazon shorts underneath to prevent chafing) and they’re holding up well so far☝ They don’t even look bad at the end of the day, which is more than I can say for the rest of me! I am between a size 12 and 14, so ordered a size 14 to be on the safe side. They’re quite a bit too loose, but I fully intend to order another pair in a size 12 ☺ Highly recommend..

Dickies 90% Polyester Short Hook and Loop closure amazon - Machine Wash

 Dickies Fantastic Shorts

Ordered these shorts before a trip and very happy with them! For reference, I am 5'2", pear shaped, and normally wear a women's size 6, curvy. I read a number of reviews saying these run big but I didn't size down because I prefer to wear shorts lower on my hips rather than higher up. These are a perfect fit for me, 39" hips and all!

I washed and dried them in a lingerie wash bag (briefly, they dry fast!) prior to wearing and didn't experience any shrinking, pilling, or fading. They were perfect for my trip, in hot, humid weather! Uploading some photos so you can get a better look. Nice mesh pockets plus a velcro closure side pocket. Light Dickies 90% Polyester Short Hook and Loop closure amazon shorts, nice length. Highly recommend them. Smile. Hope this is helpful!

Amazon Finaly shorts

I love these shorts. I moved to Florida for several months out of the year and I am not a shorts person. But, living in Florida changes that. My mid waist is a little on the fluffIy side so they were tight when I bought them. However, they stretch after you start wearing them and become more comfortable. ☺ I am usually a size 8 which is what I bought but if I wanted super comfort with no binding I would buy a 10 next time.

The shorts are very comfortable and they are thick enough they don't show sweat. They also dry quickly. Now, I am a person that sweats a lot and it is horribly embarrassing. I can't even wear white shorts out of fear I will sweat right through them. These are a good answer to my problem. I would buy more any time.

 I love these Amazon Dickies shorts

I love these Dickies 90% Polyester Short Hook and Loop closure amazon shorts. They are soft, water resistant material. ☺ Do not wrinkle, even if I have them wadded up in my locker until I need to wear them. I use them for a uniform item for work that I can also wear in the pool for training. I am a pear-shaped woman; 5,7", 170 lbs, ordered a size 10. They do not cut off /give me a muffin top. Relaxed fit. Stains never stick. I just spritz a stain remover and then toss in the washer. You can dry them on medium to low and no damage occurs, but they air dry so quickly that I just hang them from now on.

 Runs large, and still very comfortable and functional


  • Pros:
  • - Don't seem to get dirty nearly as easily as usual cloth pants
  • - Many (real) pockets (+1 for deeper front pockets!)
  • - ☺ Don't feel too warm when wearing them at work (Temps often reach 90°. Life in a pizza place...)
  • - Dry very quickly
  • - Material is comfortable, lightweight, and doesn't stick or rub.

  • Cons:
  • - The fit is a bit large, even though I expected them to be large since I wear a size 0/2 (and the smallest size offered is 4), they still are much larger than a usual size 4.
  • - The velcro on the back and side pockets is annoying; it is abnormally strong, and often causes the pockets to fold in in themselves.

  • Honestly, I'm just happy to have comfortable Dickies 90% Polyester Short Hook and Loop closure amazon shorts for work that are functional and not horrendously overpriced.

Believe the Short hype

I bought these in black and I've been wearing (and washing!) them a bunch since they arrived.
Yes, they're true to size. (Which, in itself is pretty flippin' miraculous on Amazon. J/s.) I normally like shorter shorts, but I needed a pair that were longer so they'd be less casual. Now, usually I don't care much for longer shorts because they tend to hit my legs at a really unattractive length. Probably why I wear shorter ones. Or dresses.

But SOMEHOW these don't do that! They're actually pretty flattering! And they have large pockets to put stuff in if you need to, but it doesn't look like you have "lumpy bumpy dork-fish" pockets when you do.Don't ask me to explain 'em. I can't.They're like, mysterious magic Dickies 90% Polyester Short Hook and Loop closure amazon pants or something. True story.

As others have said, the fabric is wonderful! ❤ It's thin but not see-through and can be worn as "active" shorts or as "nicer" shorts that I can wear where I might otherwise choose jeans or leggings in cooler weather.I'm want to buy them in another color but I'm short on funds right now. Fingers crossed that they won't run out before I can! Dickies 90%... Polyester Short Hook and Loop closure amazon Shorts ...

Comments