Amazon Dickies work - Pants Two back welt pockets

Amazon 7 oz dickies Stretch Other:Pants 97% Cotton, 3% Spandex Imported Hook and Eye closure Machine Wash 0.7" high 14" wide Midrise; slim in seat and thigh; boot cut leg
Hook-and-eye closure provides a smooth, clean front Contoured waistband with stretch interlining prevents gapping in back Two back welt pockets Brushed fabric for extra softness

Dickies Flar Pants amazon

I ordered these by accident-I meant to purchase the ones that are not flared, but ended up with these instead. I was shocked when they came and I saw how big the flare was (I agree with the other reviewers on this one). I decided to give them a shot, however, and noticed that after I washed the Amazon 7 oz dickies Stretch Other Dickies Pants 97% Cotton they shrunk a little bit, and the flare was much less noticeable. I'm still undecided how I feel about these pants, but washing them definitely helps with the fit and huge flare. They are a little baggier in the thighs than I expected.

Amazon Dickies work - Pants Two back welt pockets


Amazon Dickies Unifourm Work pants

Love the fit, it is very flattering on my figure and I am very hippy and busty. I wear these pants to work as a uniform pants with a top and they are comfortable all day long. I am teacher and sometimes finding the right thing to wear day to day gets tiresome and I will wear the same uniform Amazon 7 oz dickies Stretch Other:Pants 97% Cotton as the students with a polo and still feel like an adult in the clothing but in "proper uniform attire" LOLThe fabric felt fine but the fit was def smaller than anticipated. Also I'm on the smaller side so the regular size was much too long by about 3 inches.

Amazon dickies fix work pants

Run just a bit small. I hate when the front pockets open to reveal the white pockets inside (runs a bit small) but I was able to simply sew the pockets closed..... problem solved! Look great for work.

Amazon recomenditions Dickies work Pants

Love these Amazon 7 oz dickies Stretch Other:Pants 97% Cotton Ordering a third pair. They fit perfectly very comfortable. I wear the navy blue a lot as I cannot wear jeans to my place of work and these are a cute comfortable and sensible alternative.

Does this run true to size?

Personally, for me, it did. I am a size 16, and when I ordered them online last week, I crossed my fingers and HOPED that it would fit. AND IT DID--PERFECTLY! I was so happy. And the best part, they stretch, so I had a little room, that's an A+! So based on the sizes they advertised, i would say yes, they do run true to size.

These just fit really weird on my body. I’m 5’3” about 145 and my waist is 30” and my hips are about 40” so most of my weight is in my stomach. The stretch and feel was perfect, but the Amazon 7 oz dickies Stretch Other:Pants 97% Cotton went all the way up to my belly button, which was not. They seemed to have stretch everywhere but the waist band, so my muffin tops were just lovely. However, in the back, I had that waist gap and then extra butt fabric. I guess my butt wasn’t big enough? I had to return them, and I’m hoping dickies makes some low rise pants in the same style/fabric.

Amazon Dickies Love them work pants

I am not one to write reviews much, but I have to say these Amazon 7 oz dickies Stretch Other:Pants 97% Cotton are the best 26 dollars I spent in a while and I will definitely be buying them again! My favorite work pants (gap classic khakis boot cut) do not exist anymore, they had disappeared from stores years ago, I think I bought the last batch a few years back online, and now they have disappeared both in stores and online. 

In recent years I have grown increasingly annoyed by "fashion", because it is now almost impossible to find a pair of boot cut or flare pants, all you find is freaking leggings and skinny pants and lately we have also moved to high waist...as if the skinny leg wasn't enough. I am pretty skinny myself and I think I have a pretty good figure (5'6", 120-125 lbs, straight figure, 27-28" waist and a round butt :D) but honestly you need to be like a runaway model to look good in skinny high waist Amazon 7 oz dickies Stretch Other:Pants 97% Cotton. Flare leg and low waist really makes anybody look better/slimmer in my opinion (or at least for my body shape). 

So bottom line, I never bought a pair of pants online, I was sure I was going to return them, but after going through gap, old navy, express, banana republic, target and walmart (both in store and online) with no luck of finding a nice pant that would fit my body at a decent price, I was desperate, so I caved and ordered these. The only thing I would change is that I would have preferred a lower waist, other than that they are perfect: they fit well and they are comfortable because of the stretch material. 

The size chart is accurate enough: I am a 2-4 in my gap khakis, a 2 in Express Amazon 7 oz dickies Stretch Other:Pants 97% Cotton,, and I fit well in a 4 regular in these, I guess I could fit in a 2 if I wanted a more curvy look. They do not shrink in waist/hip size upon washing but (as many have said) they do get about an inch shorter after washer + drier (which made them the perfect length for me, no complains here), so do not fix the bottom before washing/drying them and keep that in mind if you are tall and need them as is...

it might last if they never see a drier, but I would not know! The flare leg (that I heard so many people here complain about) for me is a BIG plus. I can't wait for bell bottoms and low waist to come back because that is what works best for my body shape :D ...come on people it's been 10+ years of skinny, it's time for flare to come back! OK I've said it! Amazon.. 7 oz dickies Stretch Other..Pants 97% Cotton...

Comments