Amazon Dickies Women's Machine Wash pants ❤ with fixed Elastic back


Amazon Dickies Women's Machine Wash pants ❤ with fixed Elastic back
55% Cotton, 45% Polyester Imported ☝A Modern Classic fit mid rise moderate flare leg Amazon Dickies Women's Machine Wash pants features an adjustable drawstring with elastic at the back waist and Dickies logo twill tape on the inside back waistband. Also featured are patch pockets☝ a back pocket, cargo pockets with a stretch Red knit interior pocket (White knit pocket on White)and side vents. Inseam: 28". Pull On closure Machine Wash EDS signature series scrubs pant in soft☝ durable fabrication featuring cargo pockets Elastic back with fixed front waist and drawstring
Inseam: 28"..

Amazon Dickies moderate flare leg Women's pants

A modern classic fit, mid-rise☝ moderate flare leg Amazon Dickies Women's Machine Wash pants features an adjustable drawstring with elastic at the back waist and dickies logo twill tape on the inside back waistband. Also featured are patch pockets, a back pocket, cargo pockets with a stretch red knit interior pocket (white knit pocket on white👀 and side vents. Inseam-30 1/2 inch

I'm 5'2" with 24" thighs, 38" hips, and 28" waist. First of all I want to say that the size chart is incredibly unhelpful. It's in numeric sizes while the product is not. Normally I would consider myself a small petite size, but based on the reviews of similar sized people I decided to order down one size to xs petite. They appear to run one size large.

Amazon Dickies Women's Choice pants

These Amazon Dickies Women's Machine Wash pants are a bit snug and restrictive in the thigh☝ fit comfortably in the hip, and are too large at the waist -- basically the way all pants fit for with my body type. The fabric has no stretch to it. It's not especially soft but not especial rough either. The length of the inseam is is good for my leg length, hitting just above the ground. The leg style is similar to bootcut, but with a wider flare. The waist style is low rise, sitting a couple inches below my navel. The drawstring is rather inadequate and doesn't tighten enough to keep them higher than that. Bending over does show some butt crack. They don't look very flattering on me, and they're not comfortable either. And to top it off, the stitching is already starting to come undone after only a couple weeks of wear.

Amazon Dickies Women's Flatter pants

The only scrubs that flatter me and fit. Being 5’1 and 120 lbs its difficult to do so. I got the xs petite and it fit perfectly. Comes w adjustable drawstring to tighten or loosen to your liking. Not sure if theyre real dickies or not but they were cheap enough to the point where i dont mind.

Amazon Dickies Women's Fbric pants

The fabric washes nice, and is durable. The legs are almost long enough for someone with a 35" inseam. Washes clean each time. ☝The string ties at the waist tend to slide undone, leading to the need to double-knot, or risk having Amazon Dickies Women's Machine Wash pants fall down at an unexpected moment.

Amazon Dickies Women's pants Great Lenth

I'm 5-11 but all legs, I have a friend who's taller than me but my legs are longer... Just to give you an idea. These are a great length for me compared to anything else that I would be able to find. I have a 36 inch inseam based on what I can find in stores but I would prefer a 37 or 38 inch inseam. I usually wear size 10 jeans from somewhere like Old Navy or Gap or Express. I normally would have bought the large but I took the advice of all the other reviews that said to buy a size down. I think I would probably be better with a size small, but I am afraid to lose any of the length if I size down. 

I put these in the dryer on medium and I feel like they lost some length. I have about 6 pairs of these in different colors and I compared the ones that I had put in the dryer to the new ones that just came in the mail the other day and the ones from the dryer are definitely a little shorter. So even though they fit a little loose around the hips and the rear end, I will be sticking with this size. I do have to constantly pull them up though when working and especially when bending down or sitting down. These are awesome for now and the colors are perfect but I would like to try out some other styles or brands if their prices would be able to match these with the same quality or better.

Best forever Amazon Dickies Women's Machine Wash pants

They are soft, and have tons of pockets. I am 5'4" and 115lbs, and I got the X-Small Petite Amazon Dickies Women's Machine Wash pants. They are the perfect length for me, they sit right on top of my shoes, just past the ankle mortise. They don't drag on the ground (which every normal pant does) and they aren't high-waters either. Perfect. They've held up to many washes, and still maintain their softness, color and size. ☝They can get pretty wrinkled after a wash (and sitting in my laundry basket)... but who has time to iron, I use de-wrinkling spray and the Amazon Dickies Women's Machine Wash pants work themselves out by the time I get to work.

Comments