Amazon straight leg Women's Button closure Dickies Utility - pockets Pants


Amazon straight leg, Women's Button closure, Dickies Utility pockets Pants

Amazon straight leg Women's Button closure Dickies Utility pockets Pants; slim fit; straight leg Contour waistband with stretch interlining prevents gapping in the back
Utility pockets and hammer loop Made from 9.8 oz. Brushed duck and featuring reinforced double needle stitching We make jeans, outerwear, work uniform, sports shirts, kids wear, hats, socks, underwear, boots, gloves, belts, eyewear, backpacks, bags and much more.

Let's talk about some Amazon straight leg Women's Button closure Dickies Utility pockets Pants that are tough-as-nails. Dickies' Stretch double-front carpenter pants hit slightly below the waist with heavy-duty rivets on the front pockets. The brushed duck material is made from a cotton/spandex fabrication, keeping it durable, with enough stretch for comfort. Knee-pad openings on the front make working on your knees easy, while the utility pockets and hammer loop provide space for your necessities. The contoured waistband stretches to prevent any gapping in the back, while the stretch fabric provides must-have comfort.

Dickies straight leg amazon pockets Pants

Love these Amazon straight leg Women's Button closure Dickies Utility pockets Pants. I work in a garage storeroom and need pants that hold up better then jeans. Tried carhartt but just couldn’t get the right fit. These are perfect. I am usually an 8 in American Eagle and took a 6 in this. I’ve worn them all day and they def loosened up, but not to the point where they are falling off. If I wanted a more snug fit I could probably do a 4. The rise is perfect, a little higher then low rise for me since I have a short torso. 

Length is good at my 5’3” height. I did cut the leg opening to fit over boots better. Only reason I gave 4 not 5 stars is I have only worn them once so far. So I can’t say how they hold up over time. At the price tho of $31, even if I get a good 6 months out of them it will be worth it!

Normal amazon Fit size runing pants

  • These pants run big!
  • I got a 6 (my normal size)
  • Should have got a 4.
  • I attached pictures of how low the Amazon straight leg Women's Button closure Dickies Utility pockets Pants want to sit on my hips.
  • The next photo shows were I want them to sit and the amount of extra room there is.
  • I definitely love the scratch and fabric quality so far.
  • I'll buy a belt and make them work.
  • I apologize for the belly showing but figured this will help someone.

Dickies Fit amazon for women's

So far, so good. I'm in between an 8 and a 10 so I ordered both. The 10s were gigantic and even the 8s are big. I probably could have gone down to a 6, but I washed these once and they shrank a little, maybe more next time as they're like 97% cotton. Even though they're big, with a belt they hold up comfortably and don't get the chafe-y, baggy crotch you get with some pants. They are also wide leg and very long. 

I cuffed them, but I'll probably have to hem them so the cuffs don't get full of sand. That being said, they're still GREAT solid, sturdy work Amazon straight leg Women's Button closure Dickies Utility pockets Pants. They're nice and thick duck with a double front and just enough stretch to be comfy. It's so hard to find quality work wear for women, so I would definitely recommend these pants and would buy them again, but in a smaller size. For reference, I'm 5'7", 145 lbs.

Long Dickies Button closure amazon pants

  1. I like these and will keep them. The material is very very durable. However, they're a WEIRD effing shape. Yes they run large, and but the hips are so tight while the waist and lower hip butt area are so big, that they slide down and the waist hangs out at my hips.It really seems like they take a smaller size or a men's template and then just size it larger.. the straightness / boxiness is not the right shape if you have a curvy hourglass shaped body. It's just not. These would fit someone with a more square body better.

  2. That said, I will keep them because they more or less fit and it's hard to find food work Amazon straight leg Women's Button closure Dickies Utility pockets Pants. Except for the weird shape, these are excellent quality, color, etc.Oh, they run long as well as big.. or maybe im just seeing more leg pile up around my ankles because of how they sliiiide down.Im 5'7" and these just barely manage to not scrape the ground, but largely because of my shoes being bulky. If I wore slimmer shoes I think these would drag on the ground.

  3. Really weird shape. Oh and the zipper portion is so stiff and tall... even though the pant falls down so the waist is on my hips, the front portion jams straight upward into my belly button... hopefully the stiffness wears off to avoid this effect.Overall, great quality, but like the title says... if you don't already have a muffin top effect, these will do that for you with the weird "tight but loose waist" effect that squenches all your tummy UPWARD. Lol.

Dickies Not Made For amazon women's

I trim my donkeys hooves and hate wearing a trimming apron/chaps as much as I hate cutting my jeans. My horse trimmer was wearing these recently so I wanted to give them a try. The legs are really tapered and being 5'8" barely reach the tops of my shoes. The waist is not tapered at all and fits like men's pants. 

I can't stand wearing a belt. I normally wear a size 2 but these fit like a 4.....at least. Dickies, you've got some great Amazon straight leg Women's Button closure Dickies Utility pockets Pants here but they are NOT designed for a woman's body. I have at least 4" of extra material at the waist. Also, the back pockets seem to sit a little low and are big. I end up sitting on whatever is in my back pockets. Not comfortable to sit on a large pocket knife... Amazon straight leg Women's, Button closure Dickies, Utility pockets Pants..

Comments