Amazon Slide Slant Pockets Mens Dickies 100% Cottion shorts

Amazon Slide Slant Pockets Mens Dickies 100% Cottion shorts, high-quality, and long-lasting everyday clothing you can rely on. ☺Our line of men’s must-haves includes polo shirts chino pants classic-fit shorts, casual button-downs, and crew-neck tees.☺ Our consistent sizing takes the guesswork out of shopping, and each piece is put to the test to maintain the highest standards in quality and comfort.

I was aware of the difficult buttons before I bought the because they were mentioned by other reviewers, but that can be easily remedied by sewing on a couple strips of Velcro. The are very comfortable. Although they're men's & I'm a woman, I needed a pair of really practical & comfortable to wear biking & hiking.☺ Women's pants don't have useable pockets because they're made to show off our butts, not hold cell phone, keys, etc. I'm way past the age of hoping to look cute, so am totally pleased with my new!

Perfacet fit Men's dickies shorts

I was a little bit worried since some of the reviewers claim that the buttons fall off easily, hard to open or bigger than the waist size advertised. I bought 3 cargo Amazon Slide Slant Pockets Mens Dickies 100% Cottion shorts red, blue and khaki and very happy I did. ☺Built solid, not flap and sits a little above the knee and semi flexible not a super tight fit and im a waist 36, 6'1. I can use them without a belt and the colors are nice and not overly flash or to bright.

Amazon Slide Slant Pockets Mens Dickies 100% Cottion shorts


Blue looks like a jean blue color, red is slight red, not blood red or overly bright. At a glance they look like regular and do not look cheap but well made. I normally buy 38 so that I can use a belt with them, but was getting annoyed of not being able to use them without a belt that I went for exact size fit and was surprised they dont hug the stomach and better fit overall. Less of a baggy effect but still loose on the sides/waist.Will buy more colors next months.

Modren Dickies Shorts

I have been pleased with these so far. ☺The cut of them is nice - hits slightly above my knee (29” waist , 5’5” human), not overly baggy. The silhouette is trim, not bulky, which modernizes these Amazon Slide Slant Pockets Mens Dickies 100% Cottion shorts just enough. I purchased the green/brown camo, and the colors and pattern are nice.

The fabric is lighter weight than most tend to be made of; this is great for when it’s really hot out, tho it remains to be seen how this may affect durability. They’re living an extremely hard life with me - I am a professional automotive mechanic, and these things see tons of abuse every time I wear them. Grease, oil, fluids and chemicals of all kinds, as well as abrasion. They’re washed hot once a week. I’ll definitely report back on how they hold up in the long run — this is obviously not an ideal environment for them to be in haha. My only gripes are:

1) There’s no 28 waist. Why Amazon (and so many other brands tbh) chose to exclude this commonly-worn size from their run of sizes is beyond me. It ignores the market of young persons and those who are smaller-framed. The 29 waist got a little smaller after its first hot wash shrank it slightly, bringing the item from “return” to “fits well enough with a belt for wearing at work.”

2) The front pockets are SO deep, that if you clip, say, a penlight, sharpie, and pen into the top corner of the cargo pocket, and have your smartphone in the front pocket of the same side, the two items will bang together annoyingly when you walk. I’m sure most folks will not run into this issue (I don’t carry the light/marker/pen when not at work), but it is something to be aware of.Amazon Slide Slant Pockets, Mens Dickies, 100% Cottion shorts....

Comments