A nurse for 21 years and Dickies amazon the most - comfortable


I have been a nurse for 21 years and these are the most comfortable dickies amazon , well fitting pants I have ever worn. I am 5'2 about 229 with a big butt and thighs and A nurse for 21 years and Dickies amazon the most comfortable fit perfectly. They don't ride up. They don't slink down. They sit where they are supposed to sit. I purchased a petite extra large, but I could have purchased a large if I wanted a tighter fit. For those ladies who may have some cellulite on their thighs, it does not show through. I finally found the pants that fit me the way I want and that are very forgiving.

A nurse for 21 years and Dickies amazon the most - comfortable


I love these scrubs. The sizes are hard to decifer sometimes. I am a BBW, 5'6" & 300lb. I ordered a 4x and was swimming in the waist. I do not have the luxury of a ghetto booty, just a flat white girl issue. I usually wear a 24W in jeans, sweats, etc. I had to return these but plan on ordering over and over until I get my correct size. They are made well, love the pockets, LOVE DICKIES brand, just do your research and get the right size! You won't be disappointed. They are NOT like traditional scrubs. More like thick, A nurse for 21 years and Dickies amazon the most comfortable. I won't buy anything else. I will update this review when I find my true size in case there is anyone else out there with my body type and wondering which to order.

Dickies 5'5 and 300 lbs amazon

Hello. I am 5'5 and 300 lbs. I wanted to write a review because normally I have to order larger than expected. I have a pair of cotton, flare legged dickies from about 7 years ago that barely fit over my thighs and butt, size 4x. I thought I should order up. The size 5x is much too big on me. I will keep them because of the draw waist but will be ordering a 4x next time. Like I said, I hold my weight in my thighs and bottom, so to any of you out there around the same size, I would order down. As far as comfort, they are very soft and stretchy. Lightweight and breathable. Able to bend, lift etc without showing skin.

I am not a super easy-to-fit nurse...I have curves PLUS I'm tall. If you have any of these in common with me, you'll love these stretchy soft scubs! In my opinion, they run a full size larger, and the length can be considered LONG. I usually wear a L-XL (size 14 in regular pants) and a L fit me loosely (which I liked). If you are petite, you will likely have to hem these a bit (but do consider that this may not be do-able if you have to hem them alot, because there is a 3 inch side slit on each leg) What else can I tell you? They wash & wear well and the colors are vibrant and really nice...and the fabric is about as comfy as you can hope for!!! 

Around amazon waist elastic Dickies

The have elastic in the back PLUS a draw string around the waist. The only 'con' is a very minor one: Somehow I am always having to pull these up a little and adjust the string throughout my shift; they make their way down a little, especially in front. (I have other stretchy A nurse for 21 years and Dickies amazon the most comfortable that I don't do this.) It may be because I have a substantial booty that is pulling them down in the back (I'm so glad that it seems to be favorably in style these days, it was never thought of as an 'attribute' by me!) If it weren't for that SMALL 'problem', I'd give these a full FIVE stars! (I still LOVE these and would not hesitate to buy again!) Hope all this helps you in your scrub-buying decision! Again: Hips/booty-licious? Thick legs? Tall? These are definitely the scrub pants for you!

10/30/15 update: I purchased three different colors, so I was able to see what another reviewer mentioned: these are not consistently sized. The grey ones I got fit smaller than the black ones. The maroon ones fit somewhere between the two. Can't they use one pattern for all the colors?? Geesh! So what will this mean to other buyers? I'm going to say this in an effort to be helpful: don't expect the grey colored ones to be cut 'large' like the black, they are more 'true to size'...but can't speak for all the other colors. Hope this helps!

dickies amazon fit for women's

A contemporary fit, mid-rise, A nurse for 21 years and Dickies amazon the most comfortable features an adjustable drawstring with full elastic waist, and belt loops with decorative logo eyelet snaps. Also featured are two patch pockets with pen slots in the right pocket, and a cargo pocket with self-loops and logo eyelet snaps. A back leg seam gives a flattering shape, and a back pocket and side vents complete the look. Inseam-30 1/2 inch

  • 75% Polyester, 21% Rayon, 4% Spandex Imported
  • A Contemporary fit ☝ mid rise, A nurse for 21 years and Dickies amazon the most comfortable features an adjustable drawstring with full elastic waist, and belt loops with decorative logo eyelet detail. Also featured are two patch pockets with pen slots in the right pocket☝ and a cargo pocket with self loops and logo eyelet. A back leg seam gives a flattering shape, and a back pocket and side vents complete the look. Inseam: 28".
  • Machine Wash
  • Contemporary fit ☝ mid rise, moderate flare A nurse for 21 years and Dickies amazon the most comfortable
  • Adjustable drawstring with full elastic waist and belt loops
  • Two patch pockets, pen slots, cargo pocket
  • Back leg seam, side vents
  • ☝ Inseam: Reg-30.5" | P-28" | T- 33.5"
 A nurse for 21 years and Dickies.... amazon the most - comfortable....

Comments