Dickies Skinny Straight | Fit Work Pants | Dickies Men's Pant


Dickies Skinny Straight - Fit Work Pants - Dickies Men's Pant

Dickies Skinny Straight : 0.7" high 14" wide ❤ Men's pant These lower-rise pants are crafted from a durable wrinkle-resistant poly cotton twill work cloth w/ 1% Spandex for just the right amount of give 👀 Spandex stretch fabric helps increase their durability f or easy care stain resistant style ✋ These Dickies Skinny Straight provide comfort with a skinny straight fit that sits below the waist and is snug through the seat and thigh. They're designed with o ur classic 2-piece waistband with tunnel b elt loops plus a convenient extra pocket o n the leg❤.

Dickies Fit Work Pants

Sits below the waist Dickies Skinny Straight through the seat and entire leg. 1% spandex for stretch and comfort. Mechanical stretch fabric helps increase the longevity and durability so you can keep these longer..

How many pockets in dickies pants

Hi,
The garment has two front pockets 🖩 two rear pockets and 1 multi use pocket on the right leg
Thank you for contacting Women's Dickies Cargo Pants.

Skinny fit

Great Dickies Skinny Straight. I have them in both black and gray. The only comment I'd make is that the black color visibly catches dust/lint ✈ My first time wearing these to work I was folding laundry white towels ⋰ pillowcases and the lint was all over my pants. Otherwise, nice pants. I like the skinny fit. It is very slim and I find that the Dickies Skinny Straight pants are somewhat flexible although the material is typical Women's Dickies Juniors Slim Straight Stretch Pant 𝚚uality. I do a lot of ȩxercises at work as a trainer and I don't expect to do splits in these pants but I can sit squat kneel and walk around comfortably ㏌ them.


Dickies Great Work Pants

I debated giving these Dickies Skinny Straight pants 3 stars instead of ᥲ4 but because of the price I decided to go with 4. The good: The fit is great. These are a true slim fit without being nut huggers. (Caveat: You might need to go up a waist size.) They look great in the seat and through the legs. If you are a slender guy, then I highly recommend them. 

If you have a slender, but muscular frame, they might be too tight. These are better for the ectomorph body type ☝↔ I would describe these as between Dickies Skinny Straight  511 and Levi 514 being a little closer to the 511s One tip regarding the fit: You might need to let the pants air dry. These fit me perfectly, so long as I let them air dry.

The bad: If you dry them in a machine, they will noticeably shrink. So if the fit is perfect when you first try them on, then don't put them in the dryer. They will become too tight and everyone will see the outline of your junk.

The colors fade significantly. It doesn't take many washes for the color on these Dickies Skinny Straight pants to no longer resemble their original richness. (I get that this happens with pretty much all Dickies Skinny Straight pants, but it's much more extreme with these.) This isn't as big of a deal with colors such as grey or brown, but is quite noticeable with black. Not only that, but if you keep your keys, wallet, phone, etc, in your pockets, you will find that the color in those areas fades even more quickly.

The quality just isn't the same as the originals. I've been wearing Dickies since I was in high school--so 22 years ago--and my first pairs of Dickies lasted me a solid 5 years. Not so with these. Maybe it's because, unlike the originals, it's heavy on cotton and light on polyester. (This is probably why they shrink and lose color much more quickly as well.) Expect nicks and tears to show up much more quickly on these pants.

All in all, if you wear these Dickies Skinny Straight pants regularly--say 2 or 3 times a week like me--they'll probably last you no more than 6 months. But, they're cheap, so it's a little more acceptable.



The neutral: These Women's GenFlex Cargo Dickies Scrubs Pant run a little small in the waist. Even if you are pretty thin ↔ buying your normal waist size may still end up giving you a muffin top. Not only that, but they are very snug through the hips and butt. So if you have a ghetto booty or are lucky enough to be packing heat ↔ you should definitely go up a waist size. (I'm a 30" and go with 31" which works well. Not sure how much change it would be to go from a 32" to a 34".)

The logo is now much more prominent. Instead of placing it above the back pocket ↔ as most brands do and as Dickies used to do, the logo now appears on the phone pocket near the knee. I find this obnoxious. I'm not really into announcing what brand of clothing I wear--Dickies or otherwise--so I carefully remove the logo with an exacto knife.

Don't buy the Dickies slim-fitting shorts Just buy these take them to a tailor pay $10 and get them hemmed into shorts → I get mine hemmed at 13" and they sit right at the knee. I've yet to find slim-fitting shorts that are actually slim-fitting in just the right way, so for me, paying the extra $10 to get them tailored is worth it.

Veary Comfortable and Skinny Dickies Pants

I usually wear Dickies Slim Tapered but decided to try these skinny straight ↣ The material is much different than their regular work Dickies Skinny Straight pants. These have more cotton than polyester ↣ The pros of that is the material stretches a little which make these pants very comfortable even though they are skinny ↣ Also I think these pants would breath a little more in hot weather versus their standard pants, which can give me swamp ass if worn in the heat or on my motorcycle.

The skinny part really is from the knees down They are really tapered around my calves and ankles ↣ If you are a gym rat and have huge calves these probably won't fit you. There is plenty of room though from the waist to the knees. I've tried skinny type Dickies Skinny Straight pants before and most have been too tight on the thighs and m y butt to be comfortable ↣ These have just enough room. I'm a 34 waist in other brands but for Women's 35% Cotton dickies Hook and Eye closure pants I always size up to 36. When I got these they seemed way too big. But after washing and drying, they fit perfect.The cell phone pocket on the right leg is kind of weird especially with the Dickies tag on it ⇢ But I do like it for carrying my pocket knife.

One issue I have with these pants are the material seems to attract dust and dog hair more so than their standard Dickies Skinny Straight pants ⇁ I have two white dogs and their hair seems to cling to these pants. The other problem was the seam on the left leg is not straight. It twists towards the front so I don't think these were sewn straight (see picture attached). I'm sure not all are produced like this but I don't want to go through the hassle of exchanging them.For the price these are decent pants. I'm willing to try another pair in a lighter color since it attracts dust. I'm hoping the seam in the next pair I get are straight.


Dickies Pants and Quality

Dickies Men's 13 I n c h Loose Fit I ordered these a couple weeks ago and wore them 3 times & only washed 4 times ⠉ The first thing I noticed right out of the bag was that the left leg outside seam was extremely irregular⠤ . I had seen this noted in MANY other reviews on here, but hoped that it had just been a bad batch. However, that was not to be. After the fourth and final washing I noticed that the material had started to look really worn in the seams. I washed them exactly how the tags said to, but dried them out on a drying rack instead of putting them in the dryer, so not sure how that happened. I should note that, aside from the wonky seam, they fit comfortably everywhere else. Anyhow, I decided that I would try again, and maybe see if I could get a pair that didn't look wonky. 

So I ordered the exact same style and size as before. However, when after receiving them only an hour ago, I tried them on to discover that I can't even button them up, to say nothing of the fact that I could barely get them around my calves, which are not large by any means. I have several other pairs of "skinny" jeans or Dickies Skinny Straight pants and although I'm 6' 3" about 194lbs and I do a lot of walking, I normally don't have this issue. I'm sorry to say that either they've had a massive amount of bad batches, or their quality control sucks. So until they fix whatever obvious problems they have in their factory(s) I will not be buying this style again, nor would I recommend it to anyone else.

Tight

Overall the trousers are great quality ⇁ very robust and the material feels very stiff on first hand but will soften once washed a few times Usually i wear w32 but found them a bit tight especially around the crotch area ⇁ So in that respect I'd opt for the next size up.Dickies Skinny Straight Fit Work Pants...


Comments