D i c k i e s | Men's Original Work Pant From - Women Dresses


D i c k i e s  Men's Original Work Pant, From  Women Dresses

Dickies Men's Original Work Pant: 6 5 % Polyester , 35% Cotton Imported Hook and Eye closure Machine Wash 0.7" high14" wide Our most p o p u l a r work pant, these wrinkle a nd stain r e s i s t a n t cotton/poly blend twill pants are built for hard wear & easy c are. The flattering design features a classic rise that s its c o m f o r t a b l y at the waist with slightly tapered l egs. Our toughest Men's Original Work Pant is great on & off the j ob, f eaturing our distinctive tunnel belt loops, a hook-&-eye waist closure with heavy-duty ratcheting brass z i p p e r, side seam front pockets & back welt pockets for flap-free contour.

The size 37 and 39 length p a n t s will have unhemmed bottoms; the labeling on the pant will have U U as the inseam, which i s the Dickies identification for an u n h e m m e d bottom . The world's leading performance workwear brand, Dickies Men's Original has been making quality workwear & apparel since 1922. All D i c k i e s clothing offers superior craftsmanship & unmatched value to deliver classic style & long-lasting comfort every day.We make jeans, o u t e r w e a r, school & work uniforms, sports shirts, kids wear, hats, socks, underwear, boots, gloves, belts, eyewear, backpacks, bags & much more.Wrinkle-r e s i s t a n t twill with built-in stain release..

Men's Original Work Pant

Get more for your money from this c o m f o r t a b l e, good-looking utility Dickies Men's Original Work Pant. It's built of sturdy fabric for hard wear and easy care. The flattering f l a t front looks sharp wherever work takes you-field to the office, back shop to the back yard. Tradesmen swear by the 8 7 4 's comfort and durability; office guys praise the look, fit, quality, and pric e. The 874 i s comprised of Heavyweight 8.5 o z. twill of e a s y-care and 65 % polyester/3 5 % cotton. The pant comes in a wide choice of fade-resistant c o l o r s with a 26" to 72" waist sizing variance.

Do they shrink after washing

They won't shrink after washing Men's Original Work Pant if you care f o r them properly. The definition of care-for-them-properly i s: Wash in COLD water o n l y. Do NOT tumble dry, not even low temperature otherwise you will see at least some shrinkag e. Instead, hang dry (I used skirt hangers t o hang them d r y) or lie them down flat on a drying rack.

Dickies Standerd

D i c k i e s you are starting to breaking my heart. I have been ferociously loyal to you ever since I discovered y o u r Dickies Men's Original Work Pant back in 2020; I have always found your Original work pants to be comfortable, easy to care for and durable. The last three pairs I have purchased probably puts my grand total up over ten pairs.

However. I am beginning to notice an issue with the consistency of the waist s i z e. I am a 32" waist, I know this because if I take a tailor's measuring tape and wrap it around my waist the starting ends meets the rest of the tape a t, you guessed it, the 32" mark. I mention this standard u n i t of measure because the last three pairs of pants I have purchased from you have not, in fact, been sized/manufactured/labeled correctly. Three pairs ago w a s a pair of 32x32 (my size for the last 6 years in these pants) and they were way too tight in the w a i s t, I couldn't even imagine trying to go to work in those. 

So a quick return and I order two pairs of 33 x 32, thinking that maybe your specs have changed over the last year or so. Well, much to my disappointment these two pairs of p a n t s aren't even uniform with one another: one is a true 33" waist but the other is LESS than 32" in the waist - it's like 31.5"! So shame on me because I removed the tags of the second pair before I put them on, so now I can't return them.

Like I said, generally speaking I really like this product and will likely order more of these Dickies Men's Original Work Pant in the future, but please fix whatever it is that's going on to effect your consistency is such a negative way.

Perfect Works

Perfect for work in the Food a n d Beverage industry, retail, deli, meat cotter, etc. One small sizing note... I wear 34 " waist in most everything. I ordered that size first and they almost cut m e in half trying to get through the whole d a y. Very tight in the waist, but fit nicely i n the butt, crotch and thighs. So, I ordered the next size up, these 36 " inch ones thinking they should fit better. Well, the waist was good. And let m e be clear, I am an actual 34 " waist guy. I am not in denial and not trying to jam a beer gut into pants that just aren't my s i z e. . . .These run small in the waist. With that said, when Dickies Men's Original Work Pant goes from a 34" waist to the 36" w a i s t, they make EVERYTHING bigger. The waist fits great. The butt area was literally twice the size. So, I can breath n o w, but I have 80 year old man ass. . . 
Lastly and on a more positive note. These are built amazingly. . . They will last you a long time. They are super high quality, the pockets are cut perfectly, they hold a crease and look like new after every wash with no ironing.Dickies Men's Original Work Pant...














Comments