98% Cotton | Women's Dickies | Juniors Slim Straight - Stretch Pant

98% Cotton Women's Dickies , Juniors Slim Straight , Stretch Pant


Women's Dickies Pants 98% Cotton/2% Spandex Imported Button closure Machine Wash Slim-straight pant in stretch twill featuring welted back pockets and slash front pockets Zip fly with tabbed button closure. Women's Dickies Pants in 7.3 oz. twill with two percent spandex stretch sits slightly b e l o w the waist and has a contoured W aistband.

Too Smal Women's Dickies Pants

These Women's Dickies Pants are made ridiculously too small. My daughter who is 5’2” and weighs 105, wears a 00 or 0 in every other brand like Aeropostale, American Eagle, Hollister, etc ❤ I read the reviews and thought she may need to size up to a 1, but ordered a 0 also just in case ❤ Even the size 1 were so tight she could barely pull them up over her hips ❤ The pants seemed good quality, but people should know to size up 2 or maybe even 3 sizes ❤ Unfortunately the size chart only has measurements down to a size 4, so it was no help ❤ We gave up on trying to figure out the size and will be returning both pairs and looking elsewhere for work Women's Dickies Pants. Thank goodness for Amazon’s easy return policy.

Women's Dickies Fit Pants

Normally i would buy a size are two up anyways because i have thighs that are fairly thick in comparison to the rest of my body (soccer legs). I got a 3 instead of a 0. I knew the Women's Dickies Pants would be too long but thats an easy fix. I also knew the waist would be a really loose since i sized up so no big deal, im used to it ❤ But somehow it is still pretty tight around my thighs The label said stretch but i can verify there is zero strecth!! They are not so uncomfortable that ill return them or that im worried about ripping them while i waitress.

It gets 4 stars because it came quickly does technically fit  and i like them ❤ Just be warned these Women's Dickies Pants may not work for curvy girls with above average booty!
It's been 4 months and after continuous wear and wash the stiffness has gone away and they fit perfectly. I'd still be extremely cautious about the size. These didnt shrink in the washer but I think they may have stretched a little.

Incredibly Women's Dickies Pants

Ridiculously small I first ordered a 3 my size in Junior's Women's Dickies Pants and I couldn't get them over my thighs ❤ So I returned and got a 5. STILL could not get them up!! Made me feel super terrible about myself/weight and so I just gave up with continuing to go up sizes. So, if you really want these, order at least 3 sizes up and be sure you know where your local UPS store is because you'll likely have to exchange sizes. They did feel like they were good quality, that's about it.

No stretch of Women's Dickies 

Fit as expected. I'm 5'1" & ~160 lbs. I'm usually a women's 12 short or 10 short if it has stretch. The 13 Jr fit a little snug but returned as material doesn't stretch at all ❤ I preferred the size 12 in the D i c k i e s Women's Mid-Rise Skinny Stretch Twill Women's Dickies Pants as it's not as stiff as the Dickies Juniors Slim Straight Stretch P a n t.

Dickies Great long Women's pants

I’m tall and slim (5’9, 122lbs), usually wear aize 0-2 women, but I can fit into childrens size XL. These Women's Dickies Pants seem great! Decent price, nice low-ish rise, ironed in creases❤ Fabric is thick and stiff, which is what I was hiping for, so that they would keep their shape well ❤ They are long enough even for a tall person like me. Great! I followd the advice of others and aized up. Usually I’d go with 3 juniors, but I got these in size 5. They seem to fit great. I haven’t worn them out yet, and hope that they don’t pick up every speck of lint around. We’ll see.

Stiff Dickies Fabric

I already have the Dickies Junior College Women's Dickies Pants in s i z e 3 and purchased these because I wanted a slimmer l e g fit. The legs are cut slimmer t h a n the College Pant as advertised but the fit is strange Although the hips and backside fit well, they are very tight at the knees. They feel very restrictive and uncomfortable to wear. I exchanged the 3 for a size 5 and they are still a bit tight at the knees, and too baggy at the crotch. I do like the higher rise and that they don't have the Dickies logo sewn onto the outside of the pants. I wish they were made with a stretchier, more comfortable fabric. I am usually a women's size 0 or 24-25 for reference.

Pair of Women's Dickies Pants 

I'll start by saying I'm 5'1" and about 90 lbs. I ordered my regular size 0 despite the bad reviews I read. These Women's Dickies Pants are NOT stretchy at all. This was probably the most disappointing thing. They are a bit long but not enough to be bothersome. They do however fit very oddly. They come up a little high for me and are a little tight around the front pockets. I'm keeping them because they fit enough to wear at work, but I definitely won't be ordering another pair!

Stretch at all Women's Dickies Pants

I wear a size 6 in women's. The size 7 of these were a little too small. Not Dickies' fault. I could put them on and close them b u t there was no stretch Zero No spandex The tag says 2% spandex but it's just not there. The shape and style was cute and modern. Oh well.98% Cotton Women's Dickies Juniors Slim Straight Pants ..

Comments